Monday, March 9, 2009

Ultra sound

So the results are in. I went to get an ultra sound today. She put the baby at about 15 weeks. Which puts my due date at August 31. She also told me what the sex of the baby is which she thought it was a boy. We are very excited to have one of each. But I do have to say the warning that she told me that it is a little early so it is not totally set in stone. So it still is up in the air but right now I am leaning more towards a boy and can't wait to find out for sure. I figure though a boy would be harder to be wrong about... right?

8 comments:

The Grimmers said...

YAY!!!! How fun for your family!!!!

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard you were pregnant. We're excited for you!

Michelle Evans said...

How exciting! One of each would be great! It seems like it would be tougher to be wrong about a boy :)

Burnhams said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well. When will you find out for sure what the sex is?

Sally said...

Found you! I am due in september too! A boy will be great!

L & M Rees Family said...

You would think so, that is so exciting! You are due about 1 month before me fun! How are you feeling? I am getting a little better I think but some days are still pretty bad. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Wow, it is amazing how much you can miss when you don't check the blog for a week. Congrats of the little one and I am so exited that you will now have one of each(keep your fingers crossed I guess, unless you wanted a girl:). Anyway, thanks for your birthday dinner and dessert as well. We had a great time.

The White-Matthews Family said...

Congratulations Tara! Another one on the way. It's unbelievable to me. We'll be watching and waiting (and hoping for a baby on my bday Aug 24).

Tessa