Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big Bear





We went up to Big Bear lake the other evening. It was fun. We were able to find a hiking trail, but we were only able to hike for about an hour. We did not get very far because Taryn hiked with us. That's right, this was taryn's first hike that she was able to hike without being carried, the whole distance anyway. She tried walking on the hard packed snow but did not have very much success. Also, it was steep in some spots so she zig-zagged her way up. We think she really liked it and we enjoyed watching her try.

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

How fun! Taryn is just so cute!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! We wanted to go up to Big Bear before the snow was gone. I wonder if there is any left. I missed seeing you like this whole last month :). I feel like you moved away or something. Or better yet, I feel like I moved away.