Monday, September 15, 2008

Taryn and I had so much fun getting our pictures taken with the disney characters. Taryn's favorite by far was Minnie Mouse. It was so cute the Characters would come down the Grand entance stair case and they would annouce them and play music as they came down. Minnie Mouse came down in a very sparkly evening gown with a hat and High heels. Taryn was so excited she started flapping her arms and kicking her feet. When we got up to take our picture with her she just wanted to touch her face and was screaming and laughing with excitement. I'll always remember her reaction. We also got our picture taken with Cinderella and Pluto. Taryn like Pluto but I think I was more excited to see Cinderalle then Taryn was. She didn't really care. We also waited in line for Bell but Taryn was out could in my arms so we just went back to the room

No comments: