Monday, September 15, 2008

Miracles still happen

I have to post about a small Mircale that I witness a couple of days ago. Right before our cruise Taryn got very sick. She woke up in the middle of the night and was throughing up severly. I was scared to death and all alone and basically didn't know what to do. After three hours of Taryn continually throughing up, and still waiting for her to see the doctor, I asked my Dad and Vicente (my brother in law) to give Taryn a blessing since Steve was not there. Once Taryn recieved the blessing she stopped throughing up and was better. I know that the priesthood blessing she recieved healed her and also gave me peace in mind. I am greatful for our Heavenly Father and I know he Knows about our worries and concerns and if we just ask he will help us. I know that the power of the preisthood can heal us and give us peace of mind. I am greatful for the knowlege and the truth that I have recieved from being a member of my church (The Church fo Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is a wonderful thing to have the priestood in our lives. I am thankful that Heavenly Father blesssed us women as well; that is, having are maturnal instinct.