Monday, October 13, 2008

Crawler Girl

The day of her nine month Birthday Taryn decided that she was ready to crawl. Its very slow and thoughtout. It is even sneeky. I ask Stephen to keep an eye on her while I finished up dinner and just set her next to his feet. When I peeked around the corner Taryn was no where in sight. She crawled under the computer desk and was heading towards the cords. We have some getting us to a mobile baby I guess, but none the less I am excited that she is crawling it is just so cute!!

4 comments:

Wells Family said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow.....! Love Dad

Marcie Tess said...

You go girl! She is very good at being a new crawler. No joke, love you guys.

The White-Matthews Family said...

She is beautiful, Tara! Just like her mom.

Unknown said...

Yeah! She is going to be crusing around everywhere that you'll have to chase her.