Sunday, July 13, 2008

I know I already have said this in my previous post but I can't believe that Taryn is now six months. I am so grateful to be a parent!! At the same time I can't believe that I am a parent. I steel feel so young and feel like there could be many other thing that I could be doing but, I wouldn't trade this in for anything. I love being a wife to my wonderful and I must say handsome husband. I love being a mom and all the good and bad days that come along with it. Being a member of my church, (The Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints) has helped mold my life in a way I never could have imagined. I have lived without the church in my life and I have lived with the church in my life and the difference in me is undeniable. Since I have become active in my church I have become happier and I have direction in my life. I know that were I am and what I am doing is the right thing. I know because I have included the lord and have asked him in prayer to guide me in my decision making. And he has I would not be were I am today and who I am today with out him. I am happy and content and at peace. Not every day is perfect and neither am I but that's o.k. because I know that I can try again another day and through repenting and forgiving others and myself that I have done what I needed to in becoming the person that I need to be in the end. I know that this church is true, I can see it and feel it in my life. I wish that everyone could feel what I feel and know what I know. I hope that if anyone has questions and would like to know that they would ask me because I am here and want to share this joy and peace in my life.

3 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

Tara, you are so sweet and such a good person! I am very glad to know and be related to you!

Wells Family said...

Thanks Tara.....I love feeling your testimony and what a joy to know we all have the same eternal goals. Pops

Unknown said...

I guess I better leave a comment so you can click over to my blog and say hi. I'm glad our clan is back and rolling in Pomona. Our last year will be awesome!